The double wall bosilicate glass makes the tumbler super convenient for brewing hot loose-leaf tea. No need for a separate tea pot to wash at the end of the day.
Stainless steel infuser, bamboo lid + a super cute 'Sip Sip Hooray' Calico Bag.
Holds 350ml of the good stuff (hot or cold)... and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
- Pop the perfect the amount of loose tea leaves into the infuser cup. Most tea blends need one teaspoon of leaves per cup of tea.
- Boil the jug.
- Add the hot water to the tumbler, covering the tea.
- Screw the lid on & let the magic happen.
- Tip the tumbler upside down to mix the tea.
- Pop out the infuser & bin the tea leaves.
- Add a dash of milk or cold water.
- & sip!