- Specifically designed for nighttime use. Our Nighttime Nappies are made with a layer of bamboo charcoal as the inner layer of the outer shell and come with a 5 layered bamboo charcoal insert
- Bamboo Charcoal is designed to draw the wetness away from your babies skin, keeping them dry for the night
- Our one-size design of Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN's) are fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg). If washed and cared for as recommended, our nappies will fit and last from newborn until toilet training. Please note: Our Bamboo Charcoal Inserts should be washed 3-4 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
- The outer shell of our Nighttme MCNs are made from soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) as the outer layer, and a soft bamboo charcoal inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner bamboo charcoal layer nice and dry against bubs skin
- To use, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to fasten to the correct size. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight; the nappy should not leave marks on babies skin
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes (as long as baby has not poo'd) for an economical nappy system - additional inserts are available to purchase
- For older babies, 2 inserts can be used for extra absorbancy - see Bamboo Charcoal Nighttime Boosters
Melissa - "I love these MCN's. I have tried a few other brands (including the more expensive brands) and found My Little Gumnut's MCN's to be the best quality and provide the most absorbancy."
Jessica -"I use the MCNs and think they are brilliant! The price and quality is fantastic, great designs and excellent customer service! I recommend them to all of my friends."
Jodie - "Absolutely love this product! Thank you so much Jessica-the nappies are amazing, and the wet bags just divine (I want more!), I can't wait to try the swim nappy as well!"