**** Pre-order for delivery early June ****
A mid-century design with a touch of modern luxe makes the Maxwell Cot a staple in any of todays nurseries. Featuring a built-in conversion kit, there are no additional pieces required to transform the Maxwell Cot into a toddler bed, meaning you can get the most out of your cot, and get your babe familiar with an open side before their big transition into a bed.
Two easily adjustable base heights also allow the mattress to be set to suit the specifics of your babe throughout the various stages of their early years in life.
Bold in design with sleek lines and handcrafted rattan side panels, the Maxwell Cot will not only suit a range of different nursery styles but also different genders. The white shade of the Maxwell Cot which exudes a classic elegance is achieved with a non toxic, water based stain, free of VOC’s.
Certified to meet Australian, New Zealand, USA and Canadian standards, the Maxwell Cot will not only set your nursery apart, but you can rest assured knowing your babe is in safe hands from the minute they enter the world.
• Dimensions: 95cm H x 75cm W x 136.2cm L
• Fits a standard size cot mattress of 131cm x 70cm
• Expertly handcrafted from New Zealand pine
• Finished with a walnut, non-toxic, low VOC paint
• Two adjustable mattress heights
• Fixed side rails
• Converts to a toddler bed without the addition of a conversion kit
• Assembly required
• Made in Vietnam
• 10 year manufacturing warranty
The perfect partner to:
• Maxwell Bassinet - Walnut
• Maxwell Change Table – Walnut