Penny Scallan Chirpy Bird 3-Piece Bento Box
· A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
· 1. Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
· 2. It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
· 3. Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
· 4. To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
· 5. Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
· 6. We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.